YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog; some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Well, I put the first one in Thim's comments - but to recap, for whatever reason, I'm pretty much incapable of passing one of these things up. 80's surveys, true loves, favorite music, culture, you name it, I've almost undoubtedly filled it out. It's like a sickness.
2. Do I get extra credit if it's random AND weird? Well, anyway, I think in cartoons. The images I have of people in my head are all cartoons. I see myself as kind of a female Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbs, of course) but with glasses and a bun.
3. Sorry, three, but I'm not fond of odd numbers. I prefer even numbers, and my favorite number is two. I almost didn't rent this house 'cause the street number is odd.
4. I have a magnetic personality. No, really. Watch batteries last about a month if I'm lucky, I set most security systems off just being near them and I can't keep credit cards in my jeans pockets 'cause I'll magnetize the stripe and they don't work anymore.
5. I LOVE auctions. I just went to another one last weekend. I did manage to restrain myself and did not buy another table. Actually, it was kind of amusing - I walked out of there with a crystal vase and a drill press, as well as a rug, a couple of tool boxes (one full of tools) and a pair of handcuffs. I prefer to think that I have many facets...
6. I fear clowns, but I am phobic about cockroaches. If I ever encounter a clown cockroach, I'll probably expire on the spot. (This is not as far fetched as it sounds, a co-worker is actively plotting. As soon as he figures out how to get the shoes on their little bug feet, I'm toast.)
7. Here's something weird... I'm not normally claustraphobic - I've whiled away happy days in caves so tight my bag was tied to my ankle so I could drag it behind me as I bellycrawled and squirmed my way through cracks in the earth... but I really don't care for highway tunnels. How strange is that? Squeezed in the dirt, hours from the surface in the pitch black? Not a problem, as long as I can keep my imagination in check regarding what's in the dark with me. Four lane, well lit tunnel thru a mountain? I'm white knuckled and shaking until I'm through it and well away.
There you have it - 7 little nuggets about me. Here's a free number eight - I never really tag people for these things. So if you're reading this, let me know and I'll totally take credit for tagging you. :-)