Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Joss Whedon Rides Again!


If you haven't already seen this, you have no idea what you're missing. It's "Dr. Horrible's Singing Blog!" Neil Patrick Harris stars in this online-only short, and it's fabulous. I've been watching it incessantly for days.


There are three acts. Felicia Day stars as Penny, the love interest. Nathan Fillion is the nemesis - Captain Hammer, corporate tool. It's the funnest 42 minutes you'll spend in a while, so check it out!


Some of my favorite quotes, from the first ten minutes...

"The world is a mess and I just... need to rule it."

"I'm just trying to change the world, okay, I don't have time for a grudge match with every poser in a parka."

"just a few weeks away from a real... audible connection!"

"Bad horse, bad horse, he rides across the nation, the thoroughbred of sin..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Twinks and I *adore* Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog! Some of the best fun you can have on the Internet... I wish there was a sequel - or even a prequel; it was just so entertaining! :)