Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Gobsmacked.

I got fired today.

Actually, I put in my resignation to save them the trouble of firing me.

This has never happened to me before and right now, I'm wandering around my house cleaning. I don't know what else to do. My brother tried, via text, to get me to get back the resignation letter in time but it was too late. I was totally gobsmacked and didn't even think about unemployment, so the idiot managed to fuck me again.

There's been political BS going on, and I knew the idiot had an agenda, but in his typical two-faced swine kinda way, he told me in our last one on one that I was a top performer. This was pretty much completely unexpected.

I have no idea what I'm going to do. I was not prepared for this, and money is going to rear its ugly head soon.

I'm going to go cry now.

1 comment:

flurrious said...

Oh, that's awful. I'm so sorry. I'll keep a good thought that you find something better soon.