Monday, August 02, 2010

Hidden Posts

I'm horrible about edits. I start a post and then wander away and leave it to languish, then start another post but don't want to publish it until I get the one before under control and really it's just a viscious cycle.

So now that I have some time on my hands, I'm going back and completing some of those posts.

Since I'm sure John Q. Public is just out there waiting for my next gasp of wisdom, here's what I've managed to finish lately:

August 2, 2010: Peaches, Peaches, Peaches (Canning and dehydrating, oh my!)
July 18, 2010: A Delicious Weekend (A wonderful weekend with friends!)
July 13, 2010: Recovered? (A rant about my "vacation.")
July 3, 2010: Vacation! (And I'm off!)
June 28, 2010: Raku! (I finally got to do the raku firing that was postponed from February.)
June 21, 2010: I Did Not Die. (My latest adventure in Mexico.)
June 6, 2010: Glitters + Glazing + Blueberries = YUMMY Weekend (Fairly self explanatory, I'd think.)
May 31, 2010: Fossil Festival (The annual Fossil Festival in Aurora, NC.)

1 comment:

The Caustic Bunny said...

K.
I'm caught up.